Here’s a quick summary of the top 10 posts from dyers.org in March 2008. Did you have a favorite?
- Every Movie Available From Netflix On Demand
This was a runaway favorite, because I don’t think there’s any other way out there to get an easy to read list of Netflix’s On-demand offerings.
- Got Cowbell Fever? Here’s The 180+ Track Cure
I have a cowbell addiction. So what? It’s a very common ailment in my family. This was a labor of love to compile this FineTune playlist, so if you have the fever, tune in for your prescription.
- Better Blogroll Widget For WordPress
This plugin is easily the most popular one that I’ve written, and this update added more flexibility to which categories are displayed or hidden.
- The Quest For Every Beard Type
Beards are always popular around here (with me, anyway), and my quest to complete every beard type has been going on for years. Here are 19 of 33 types that I’ve completed and photographed because there’s probably something wrong with me.
- Good Netflix Watch Now Additions For March 5
Every few weeks I compile a list of good additions to the Netflix Watch Instantly service. I don’t know why this particular one was so popular, but maybe I can thank Kevin Smith.
- What Would You Do If You Didn’t Have To Work?
Everyone came up with some good ideas on what they’d do if they didn’t have to work, and I really need to compile the list to see if we can get some of you to your goals. If you didn’t throw in your two cents, there’s still time.
- Please Don’t Try To Hump The Virtual Assistant A friend of mine works in speech recognition, and he sometimes sends me robots to mess with. And mess with them I do.
- LOLWars and LOLTrek
I was looking at some LOLCats, and really wished that there were LOLCreatures themed around Star Wars, so I made one. Then I got carried away and added one for Star Trek. Luckily #1GF! came home and stopped me from going any further.
- Life of Riley Week 42 I have no idea why this particular Life of Riley post was so popular, other than the fact that it was the week that #1GF! forbid me from getting a job. The comment has since been retracted and even denied by said #1GF!. I smell a conspiracy.
- FineTune Friday: Science Fiction Edition All the geeks rallied and squeezed this post into the top 10 this month. And why shouldn’t they? Who wouldn’t want to listen to a bunch of free science fiction based playlists? Probably the Jocks.